Do you believe challenge is its own reward?
Are you an innovator with the will to be better tomorrow than you were the day before?
Do You Have What it Takes to
Ink the Impossible?
We want the top talent for Blooming Color, the leading Chicago-based, internationally-known commercial printer. We are a company that values diversity, ingenuity, and determination above all else. That special someone we’re looking for could be you.
Apply below and get ready to ink the impossible together.
We’re not looking for a project manager. We’re looking for a magician.
An amazing performer who pulls operational brilliance out of thin air.
Who dances on the precipice of productivity.
Who delivers an exceptional client experience by word and by writing, all the time, every time. Who can create cross-selling opportunities by digging down deep into those relationships.
For your first trick, you’ll perform:
- Processing estimates, orders, and reviewing submitted files
- Manage client projects through internal workflow, from job inception to delivery
- Provide exceptional advisory support and guidance to clients and internal
partners, with consistent follow up
- Provide thorough product knowledge of both digital and offset print
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our clients through extreme attention to
- Contributing to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning
team, and promotes personal growth.
- The ability to crush any challenge that comes your way.
While we may be on the lookout for a magician, we don’t want someone with nothing up their sleeve. We’re looking for someone with just the right blend of qualities and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, graphic design, or a related field
- A working level of customer service knowledge, and a working level knowledge
of print and design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional and tactful in both written and oral communications
- Skilled at effective client conversations and deepening relationships
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver, with a keen ability to multi-task in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A working level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be preferred
- Knowledge of EFI systems is a plus
Are you ready to put on a show? We’re ready to be dazzled. Entranced. Mystified.
While we do not have any open positions at this time, resumés can be submitted to: